May 11, 2006

MS3F is great for Remington 870 and X2 fits well with impact device

I purchased one of your handheld X2 and MS3F weapon lights. These are great lights. My squad mates were impressed by the powerful beam coming from the MS3F when attached to my Remington 870. I can illuminate a lightly tinted car from at least 30 feet away. This is pretty good compared to your competitors. As for my X2, it is a reliable, low weight, bright light. I also purchased a GG&G T.I.D to attach to the bezel. This makes it quite the little impact device. Thanks again for making a great light system at a good price. I have attached some photos of the weapon light attached to my issued 870. I can send one of my handheld with the T.I.D if you like. Thanks again.

D/S James Gregory
UPD A-Platoon Squad-5
FTO/ERT


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home