May 10, 2006

UV Light far exceeded my expectation

Received my order today and I wanted to let you know that this has exceeded my expectations by a considerable margin. I deal primarily in antique military items, and the blacklight has long been a very important tool of the trade. Unfortunately, I had not been able to find any that were robust enough to last - they were constantly getting smashed in the briefcase, or bumped into the 'on' position (so that you arrive at the show to find them light dead when you need it). About a year ago I was searching for something that would do this job but was built like a "Mag-Lite" (for lack of a better comparison), but to no avail. An insignia collector recommended your Pentagon Light in an online forum, and I thought I would give it a try. I'm very glad that I did!

The Pentagon UV light product is outstanding in every respect, and will be an important weapon in our efforts to avoid fakes and forgeries.

My great-uncle, a veteran of the US 1918-1919 campaign in North Russia used to say "the best is none too good", and your product certainly fits that axiom. I will gladly recommend it to my colleagues!

If your other products are even half as nice as this, your continued success is ensured.

Thanks!!

Jeff Shrader
http://www.advanceguardmilitaria.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home